CBD Superfood Ants On a Log
Did you know that goji berries are a superfood in their own right? ✨
These little berries are packed with a powerful array of health benefits to keep your body feeling strong and nourished. They are believed to protect against age-related eye diseases, provide immune support thanks to their antioxidant content, and may help to stabilize your blood sugar. They also contain beta-carotene, which can help to promote healthy skin.
😋We have decided to enjoy a dose of goji goodness by putting an @cbdsuperfood spin onto the snack classic, ants on a log.
Paired with the protein of peanut butter and possible benefits of CBD, these offer a crunchy, nutritious bite to provide you with energy in the afternoon.
CBD Superfood Ants on a Log Recipe
- celery stalks
- 1/2 c. peanut butter
- 2 tbsp CBD Superfood Coconut Oil
- goji berries
- Cut celery into three inch long stalks.
- In a small bowl, mix peanut butter and coconut oil until well combined. If coconut oil is solid, heat a pan on the stove, remove from heat, and place coconut oil in pan until melted. Then mix.
- Lather celery stalks with peanut butter mixture.
- Top with goji berries, and enjoy!