After a long winter day or a tiring week, a hot meal sounds enticing — but preparing one can sound overwhelming. Skillet meals are the perfect solution for days like this. You simply combine everything in a cast iron pan, heat up the oven, and pop it in!
We’ve filled our skillet with carrots, kale, garlic, herbs, and Salt & Pepper Hempeh from our friends at @eathempeh 🥕
The hempeh adds much needed protein to the mix, as well as rich flavor! We recommend brushing everything with some @cbdsuperfood x @goddess.ghee CBD ghee when you take it out of the oven for extra buttery goodness and healthy fats. 😋
It’s the perfect #gratitudefriday celebration of your hard work 🙏
CBD Superfood Veggie & Hempeh Skillet Recipe
- 2–3 large carrots
- 2 c. fresh kale
- 1 package Salt & Pepper Hempeh
- 4 cloves fresh garlic
- 2 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp sage
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- (optional) CBD Superfood x Goddess Ghee CBD Ghee
- Preheat oven to 375˚F.
- Slice carrots lengthwise and chop kale. line bottom of the skillet with kale, and lay carrots in the center. Scatter full garlic cloves.
- Slice hempeh into chunks and lay inside of skillet. Sprinkle everything with herbs, salt and pepper.
- Roast for 20–25 minutes, until carrots are well cooked and hempeh is brown and crispy on the outside.
- Remove from heat and brush with CBD ghee if desired. Enjoy!