We always love Mondays because they are an opportunity to set our intentions for the week.
By starting our week with an intention, we create the foundation from which all of our actions and creativity can blossom.
On this #mantramonday we are grounding in the intention to be:
P R E S E N T
We so often move through our lives by constantly focusing on the next thing: the next project, the next social engagement, the next week. This emphasis on the future can be incredibly fruitful when we use it to create goals and intentions, or when we look ahead in order to consider the bigger picture. However, if we focus ahead for too long, we can become blind to the beauties of our present world.
Allowing yourself to savor momentary experiences can have a profound impact on your wellbeing. You will feel more balanced, more calm, and more equipped to carry out all of your future commitments and passions. Slowly enjoying nourishing foods can be a great way to practice the art of being present.
Take a moment during a morning or evening this week to make and enjoy a mug of this chocolate rose moon milk. Sip and focus on the soothing, warm blend of flavors, and let your body and spirit rest in the moment!
Chocolate Rose Moon Mylk Recipe
- 1 c. raw cashews
- 4 cups water (for soaking)
- 1–3 tbsp water (if needed for thinning)
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tbsp CBD Superfood Dark Chocolate Ghee
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tbsp dried rose petals
- Soak cashews in water overnight or for four hours.
- Strain cashews and place in food processor. Add maple syrup, vanilla extract, and cinnamon. Blend until mixture is smooth and creamy. If it is too thick, add water in increments of a tablespoon until you reach your desired thickness.
- Pour mixture into a pot and heat slowly on the stove. Add dried rose petals.
- Remove from heat and stir in CBD Dark Chocolate Ghee. Pour into a pretty mug and sip away!