Remember that chocolate sauce from a few days ago? We’ve been enjoying it by the occasional spoonful (it’s just so creamy!) but it also makes the perfect drizzle for these raw coconut brownies. 🍫🥥❤️
These brownies are made from dates, cacao, almond flour, and — of course — our CBD Superfood Dark Chocolate Coconut Oil for rich chocolatey flavor.
This blend of ingredients makes each brownie low glycemic in comparison to traditional desserts. Cacao also fills each bite of brownie with a powerful array of nutrients like magnesium, iron, zinc, and potassium. The rich amalgam of minerals in cacao help to combat PMS symptoms, so these are also a perfect moon cycle treat. 🌚
Rolled in coconut and drizzled with our CBD Superfood chocolate sauce, these will taste like an indulgence while supporting your wellbeing. It’s a recipe for a happy body and a happy heart, all in once! Follow the link in our bio for the recipe to offer yourself some much needed #selfcare. And don’t forget to enter our Instagram giveaway for a chance to win some CBD Superfood product for you and a friend!
CBD Superfood Coconut-Coated Raw Brownies
- 2.5 c. almond flour
- 5–7 pitted dates
- 4 tbsp. Dark Chocolate Coconut Oil
- 3–4 tbsp. cacao
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- pinch of salt
- 1 c. shredded coconut
- 1 batch CBD Superfood Chocolate Sauce
- Boil water and pour into a bowl. Soak pitted dates for 30 minutes until they are softened.
- Drain dates and place in a food processor. Add almond flour, Dark Chocolate Coconut Oil, cacao, vanilla, cinnamon, and salt. Blend until mixture is well combined. Water and almond flour can be added in small increments to reach your desired consistency.
- Using a rectangular mold or muffin tin, press mixture into the molds. Freeze for two hours.
- Remove from the freezer and roll brownies in shredded coconut. Drizzle chocolate sauce on top, and enjoy!