Weekends are a great time to gather with friends and celebrate community!
Our favorite way to gather is by coming together for potlucks, where everyone shares company and nourishing foods that have been made with lots of love!
Quinoa salad is our go-to for potlucks. It’s easy to make in large batches, full of nutrients, and is naturally gluten-free to accommodate dietary needs.
We created rich flavor for this bowl of quinoa salad by adding our @cbdsuperfood Golden Spiced Ghee. It adds a buttery texture and the warm taste of turmeric, with a hint of sweetness from dried cranberries.
Make a batch for your next gathering of friends and let us know how much you love it!
CBD Superfood Golden Spiced Quinoa Salad Recipe
- 3 cups cooked quinoa
- 1/4 c. CBD Superfood Golden Spiced Ghee
- 1/4 c. dried cranberries
- 1 bunch fresh kale
- 1/4 c. slivered almonds
- 2–4 tsp salt
- 1–3 tsp black pepper
- Cook quinoa and set aside to cool.
- In a small sauté pan, sauté kale in olive oil with a pinch of salt until it is slightly wilted. Let cool.
- Place cooled quinoa in a mixing bowl. Stir in kale, cranberries, and slivered almonds.
- Heat a saucepan on the stove. Remove from heat and add CBD Superfood Golden Spiced Ghee until it is fully melted. Stir into quinoa salad and enjoy!