Today is #selfcaresunday — our favorite day of the week to prioritize some self love!
The way we approach Sunday sets the tone for the rest of our week. When we choose to be intentional with our time and offer ourselves extra love, we give ourselves fresh energy and rejuvenation to carry into the coming days.
One of the simplest ways to practice self care is by feeding ourselves nourishing meals. This #selfcaresunday salad is full of leafy greens doused in an avocado dressing, and is protein rich thanks to slices of grilled chickpea hempeh from @hempeplantprotein
Follow the link in our bio for the recipe, and enter our giveaway below for a chance to win some @cbdsuperfood for you and a friend!
CBD Superfood Kale Salad Recipe
- 2 c. fresh kale, chopped
- 1/2 c. chickpeas
- 1/4 c. walnuts
- 1/4 c. finely chopped red onion
- 3–4 sliced baby portobello mushrooms
- 1/4 c. avocado
- 2 tbsp water
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp lemon
- 1/4 tsp dill
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 package Smiling Hara Chickpea Hempé
- In a small bowl, mix avocado, water, salt, pepper, lemon, dill, and olive oil.
- Chop and slice all vegetables. Set aside.
- Slice hempé and grill in a cast iron pan on medium heat until both sides are brown. Set aside and let cool.
- On a plate or in a bowl, combine all remaining ingredients. Chop hempeh and scatter on top of salad. Drizzle salad dressing over, and enjoy!