We are loving these springtime moon cycle truffles 🌚
These truffles contain a powerful blend of cacao, cayenne, and CBD, which may help to balance one’s menstrual cycle. Cacao is rich in magnesium, which can help to curb cramps and other challenging PMS symptoms. A touch of cayenne can encourage healthy circulation, dilation, and constriction, which in turn reduces excessive blood flow.
Combined with the possible anti-inflammatory benefits of CBD, these truffles are a sweet and nourishing way to practice some self love. We hope you’ll enjoy this treat. We recommend you enjoy it in accordance with your cycle, but these are so chocolatey and delectable that we’re pretty sure you’ll enjoy them anytime ☺️
CBD Superfood Moon Cycle Truffles Recipe
- 1 c. old-fashioned oats
- 1/2 c. cashews
- 12 pitted Medjool dates
- 3 tbsp CBD Superfood Dark Chocolate Ghee
- 2 tbsp almond flour
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp cayenne
- pinch of salt
- (if needed) 1–2 tsp of water
- cacao powder for sprinkling
- Soak dates and cashews in boiling water for 1–2 hours.
- Drain cashews and dates.
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor. Blend until mixture is smooth and creamy.
- Roll mixture into balls and set onto a plate or platter.
- Place 1/4 c. cacao powder in a sifter. Tap the sifter and sprinkle a thin layer of cacao over the truffles.
- Refrigerate for 20 minutes, then enjoy!