Good morning, Blue Ridge Nation! ✨
As the week progresses, it’s important to incorporate hearty meals to keep your body and mind strong throughout the week.
🥣 Breakfast is particularly important because it sets the tone for the rest of the day. After a night of sleep, a nourishing breakfast encourages your body to stop conserving energy and kick-start your metabolism.
It also replenishes your body’s glucose levels and helps to keep those levels more consistent.
Oatmeal is a particularly great way to start the day because it is high in protein and fiber, which will keep you feeling full for a longer period of time. We have topped ours with wholesome foods to add nutrients and flavor.
Cacao nibs are rich in antioxidants, magnesium, and calcium, and chia seeds add even more fiber and protein.
To begin your day with this healthy breakfast bowl, check out this delicious recipe below and let us know what you think!
CBD Superfood Oatmeal with Pears and Honey Recipe
- 1–2 cups cooked oatmeal from Bob’s Red Mill
- 1/2 pear, sliced thinly or cubed
- 1–2 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp CBD Superfood Coconut Oil
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tbsp cacao nibs
- 1 tbsp shredded coconut
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- Prepare oats in accordance with Bob’s Red Mill packaging.
- When oats are almost done cooking, stir in honey and cinnamon until the honey is melted into the oats.
- When oats are done, remove from heat and add CBD Superfood Coconut Oil. Transfer to a small bowl.
- Top oatmeal with toppings, like cacao nibs, shredded coconut, chia seeds, and pear slices. Enjoy immediately for a hot, delicious breakfast!