CBD Superfood Pasta Salad
We’re all about salads here at @cbdsuperfood — and today we’re branching out from our normal leafy greens to enjoy a delicious, homemade pasta salad!
Like yesterday’s @cbdsuperfood spicy roasted red pepper hummus, pasta salad is a good recipe to have on hand form meal prep. It’s budget friendly, hearty, and a nice way to use up a variety of produce from your kitchen.
Ours features a savory dressing with a hint of balsamic that perfectly compliments the tartness of tomatoes and green apple pieces. This dressing is made with our @cbdsuperfood ghee, which adds a buttery flavor and texture and, of course, all the possible healing benefits of CBD! We hope you’ll keep this on hand for #sundaymealprep — make a big batch so that you can enjoy a nourishing and soothing lunch throughout the week.
CBD Superfood Pasta Salad Recipe
- 4 c. pasta (we used rotini)
- 1/2 package cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 medium red onion
- 1/2 green apple
- 1 c. kalamata olives
- 1/2 c. slivered almonds
- 1/2 bunch fresh parsley
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinaigrette
- 2 tbsp CBD Superfood Ghee
- 1–3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Boil pasta. Set aside to cool, or rinse with cold water to cool quickly.
- When pasta is sufficiently cooled, prepare all vegetables. Slice cherry tomatoes in half, finely chop red onion and cube green apple. Mince fresh parsley.
- In a small bowl, whisk together balsamic, CBD Superfood ghee, olive oil, salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
- In a large bowl, combine all veggies and slivered almonds with pasta. Stir in dressing, and enjoy!