We hope your Valentine’s celebrations were overflowing with love — and chocolate!
If you’ve been wondering what to do with all your leftover holiday chocolate, these truffles are a great way to use it up! They’re quick and easy to make, entirely raw, and are perfect for sharing with loved ones.
Made with a peanut butter and almond flour filling, they also contain healthy fats and protein to keep your body feeling nourished!
CBD Superfood Peanut Butter Chocolate Truffles
- 1.5 c. almond flour
- 3/4 c. peanut butter
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- pinch of cinnamon
- 1/4 c. chocolate
- 3 tbsp CBD Superfood x Goddess Ghee Dark Chocolate Ghee
- Mix almond flour, peanut butter, maple syrup, and cinnamon in a bowl.
- Roll mixture into balls, and place in freezer for 20 minutes until solid.
- Melt chocolate on low heat on the stove. Remove from heat and stir in CBD Superfood x Goddess Ghee Dark Chocolate Ghee until fully melted.
- Drizzle melted chocolate over each ball, and place onto parchment paper. Put in the freezer for another 20 minutes to set. Enjoy!