At @cbdsuperfood we love salad — especially ones that are hearty!
Quinoa is a great food to incorporate into recipes because it is full of nutritional benefits. It is rich in protein, making it the perfect food to incorporate into meals for a filling component.
Quinoa is also very high in fiber which supports digestive health and can help to reduce blood sugar levels and lower cholesterol.
We also love quinoa because it is naturally gluten-free. This quinoa tabouleh is accessible to a variety of dietary needs, and is rich with fresh flavor!
Make up a big batch and enjoy it for a quick and nutritious lunch throughout the week. Let us know how much you enjoy it!
CBD Superfood Quinoa Tabouleh Salad Recipe
- 2 c. cooked quinoa, cooled
- 1 long cucumber, chopped (or two persian cucumbers)
- 1.5 c. cherry tomatoes, halved
- 3/4 c. parsley
- 1/4 c. mint
- 1/2 c. chopped scallions
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/4 c. CBD Superfood Coconut Oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- Chop and prep all vegetables and herbs. Combine in a bowl with quinoa.
- Stir lemon juice, CBD Coconut Oil, salt, pepper, and garlic in a separate container and stir well.
- Mix into vegetable / quinoa mixture, and serve!