❤️ Valentine’s Day is just around the corner, so we’re reflecting on the loving community that surrounds us and planning all the ways we can show our gratitude!
Most people see Valentine’s Day as an opportunity to express appreciation for a partner or loved ones.
It can also be a day to show love to ourselves by creating intentional time for meaningful self care. ✨
😋 These chocolate truffles are an CBD Superfood spin off of a recipe by Lil Cookie Blog and are free of refined sugars — but an absolute treat to eat! They’re the perfect way to offer yourself nourishing indulgence as a way to say “thank you” for all that your body, mind, and heart do for you! Check out our recipe below and head to Instagram to enter our #selfcaresunday giveaway below to show yourself some extra love 🙏
CBD Superfood Self Care Sunday Chocolate Truffles
- 1 c. roasted hazelnuts
- 10 pitted dates
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1.5 tbsp CBD Superfood Dark Chocolate Coconut Oil
- 1 tsp. honey or maple syrup
- 1/4 c. cocoa powder
- Combine all ingredients except for 1/4 c. cocoa powder in a food processor until the mixture is well combined and smooth. If it seems too coarse or thick, add a tsp of water.
- Roll mixture into small balls and place on a cookie sheet.
- Gently roll each ball through extra cocoa powder until lightly coated all the way around.
- Serve immediately. If stored in fridge, let truffles reach room temperature before eating.