Each Monday morning, we soak in the beauty of a new week and focus on the exciting opportunities that lie ahead in the coming days. We also use Mondays to set a #mantra for our week that will keep us grounded in intention every day.
Today, our mantra is ✨ P A C E
Y O U R S E L F ✨
When balancing the various demands and opportunities that life presents to us, we can often burn our energy too quickly. When we do this, we are already weary by the time the end of the week comes around and can’t bring our best selves to our endeavors.
If we are instead mindful about our time and energy and pace ourselves as we proceed, we can continue to feel strong, sure, and healthy as the week comes to an end.
It is also important to pace ourselves as we eat. By eating slowly and mindfully, you can fully enjoy your food and allow your stomach and brain to communicate when you are full (this is a 20 minute process!). Enjoy a bowl of this @cbdsuperfood soup and remind yourself to keep a steady pace in your diet and life throughout the week. It will help you to feel more balanced overall!
CBD Superfood Simple Vegan Veggie Soup Recipe
- 1 package vegetable broth
- 3–4 tbsp olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 c. sweet potato, chopped
- 1 c. fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1 tbsp oregano
- 1 tsp sage
- 1 tbsp red pepper flakes
- 2 tsp basil
- 1 tsp sriracha
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp CBD Superfood Coconut Oil
- green onions for garnish
- In a medium sized pot, bring heat to medium. Sauté onion and garlic in olive oil until onion becomes translucent.
- Add all remaining ingredients and bring to a boil.
- Let soup simmer for 20–30 minutes until potatoes are softened. Taste and add salt and pepper as needed.
- Pour soup into bowls. Add CBD Superfood Coconut Oil.
- Slice up scallions, and scatter on top for garnish. Enjoy!