Springtime flowers bring spring roll cravings! 😍
🌸 As flowers have begun to bloom throughout Appalachia, we’ve found ourselves craving fresh foods to align with the freshness all around us! These spring rolls are filled with raw veggies so that you can absorb as many nutrients as possible and support your digestion. 🌱
Since the flavor of each spring roll is fresh and simple, we’ve made an @cbdsuperfood peanut sauce for dipping! It adds a tangy, salty flavor to the meal. Peanut butter adds some protein, and the combination of peanut butter and @cbdsuperfood Ghee offers your body some healthy fats to keep your brain and body feeling strong throughout the day.
It takes no time to prepare, and can be the perfect lunch or snack for a warm spring day! Grab a roll and dip on in 😊
CBD Superfood Spring Roll Recipe
Spring Roll Ingredients:
- rice paper
- vermicilli noodles
- 1/2 package firm tofu
- 1 carrot, sliced with a mandolin
- 1 cucumber, sliced with a mandolin
- alfalfa sprouts
- scallions (for garnish)
- sesame seeds (for garnish)
Peanut Butter Dipping Sauce Ingredients:
- 1/4 c. peanut butter
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp CBD Superfood Ghee
- 1 tbsp sriracha
- water for thinning (add in 1 tbsp increments)
- Slice all vegetables and tofu into thin strips. Chop cilantro into long pieces with stems. Set aside.
- Prepare vermicilli noodles as per packaging directions. Once ready, prepare rice paper in accordance with directions as well.
- Line rice paper with noodles, vegetables, and tofu. Fold in the ends and roll the spring roll tightly. Slice into small pieces and set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine all dipping sauce ingredients and stir until they are well-mixed. If it is too thick, add water in increments of 1 tablespoon until you reach the desired thinness / thickness.
- Sprinkle spring rolls and sauce with sesame seeds and scallions. Dip on in and enjoy!