Cheers to a savory plate of stir fry 🥢
Last week, we shared a recipe for some delicious @cbdsuperfood teriyaki sauce (that we also included in our steamed buns — hop back a few posts to check them out!). The sauce is so flavorful that we decided to come up with another recipe to feature it!
Stir fry is one of our favorite go-to meals. It’s simple, quick, hearty, and the perfect way to use up vegetables from the fridge!
CBD Superfood Stir Fry Recipe
- 2 cups rice, uncooked
- 3/4 c. chopped red pepper
- 1/2 c. chopped portobello mushroom
- 3/4 c. chopped onion
- 3/4 c. chopped kale
- 1/2–1 c. CBD Superfood Teriyaki Sauce
- 1/4 c. chopped cashews
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Cook rice. Chop and prep all vegetables while rice is simmering.
- In a sauté pan, combine chopped onion with olive oil and garlic and sauté for 2 minutes on medium heat. Add remaining vegetables and sauté for 8–10 minutes, until vegetables are soft but still hold some crunch.
- Add rice and teriyaki sauce and stir well.
- Let simmer until the teriyaki sauce thickens. Serve immediately and store leftovers in fridge.