CBD Superfood Sweet Potato Rice Bowl with Peanut Sauce
Sweet potato and peanut sauce is a match made in heaven 😍
We concocted some @cbdsuperfood teriyaki peanut sauce to top this simple meal. It offers salty seasoning with a hint of tang to complement the sweet, hearty taste of sweet potato.
Piled onto rice with a sprinkle of green onion and black sesame seeds, it’s a dinner that is full of yummy flavor!
Sweet potato is full of a number of nourishing benefits. They are high in antioxidants and offer anti-inflammatory support. They are jam-packed with nutrients including beta-carotene, potassium, and fiber. In this meal, our @cbdsuperfood ghee adds all the possible benefits of ghee for additional wellness support! We hope you love it as much as we do 😋
CBD Superfood Sweet Potato and Rice Bowl Recipe
- 1/2 c. peanut butter
- 1/4 c. teriyaki sauce
- 2 tbsp CBD Superfood Ghee
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/2 inch fresh ginger skin removed
- 1 tbsp sriracha
- (if necessary) water for thinning
- 1–2 sweet potatoes
- 3 c. cooked rice
- sesame seeds
- In a food processor, combine peanut butter, teriyaki sauce, ghee, sesame oil, garlic, ginger, and sriracha. Blend until mixture becomes smooth. If it feels too thick, add water in increments of 1 tablespoon until sauce reaches your desired thickness.
- Peel and chop sweet potatoes into bite sized pieces.
- For a quicker meal, boil sweet potatoes for 8–12 minutes until they are soft but still hold their shape. If you prefer, roast the sweet potatoes with oil for 30 minutes.
- Cook rice.
- In a bowl, add rice and sweet potatoes. Layer with peanut sauce, and sprinkle with green onions and sesame seeds. Enjoy!