Happy #toasttuesday Blue Ridge Nation!
We decided it was time to switch it up from our normal toast and take a new route with sweet potato toast rounds!
These toasts are a perfect gluten-free option, and they come with nutrients that wheat bread or gluten-free bread don’t always bring to the table!
Sweet potatoes are loaded with vitamin A, and also contain good amounts of vitamin C, manganese, vitamin B6, potassium, and dietary fiber.
Because they are rich in B vitamins and dietary fiber, sweet potatoes are also particularly beneficial to eat during the luteal phase of one’s menstrual cycle. They help to fight sugar cravings and support balanced hormone production in your body!
We have topped our toasts with sweet and savory toppings and used both our @cbdsuperfood x @goddess.ghee ghees and @cdsuperfood coconut oils to flavor each set of toppings. There’s something for everybody here!
Check out our toppings below.
Preheat oven to 350*. Slice sweet potatoes into rounds. Toss in oil of choice, salt and pepper. Bake on a pan for about 20 minutes or until slices are cooked fully.
Top with toppings of choice! We suggesting picking 2–3 of our topping combinations for one meal. We decided to top ours with:
- Raw vegan CBD Caramel, CBD Superfood Dark Chocolate Coconut Oil and shredded coconut
- Peanut butter and CBD Superfood Dark Chocolate Coconut Oil
- Avocado, tomato basil and CBD Superfood x Goddes Ghee ghee
- CBD Superfood Golden Spiced Coconut Oil mixed with original hummus, sautéed collard greens
- Avocado with CBD Superfood Coconut Oil and sautéed mushrooms
- Raw Vegan CBD caramel, pecans, @celticseasalt and CBD Superfood x Goddess Ghee Dark Chocolate CBD Ghee
- Hummus with CBD Superfood Coconut Oil, tomato and sautéed mushrooms