CBD Superfood cook days are our favorite day of the week because we get to prepare (and enjoy!) all the yummy recipes we will share with you for this week.
One of the recipes we cooked up today was a dipping sauce for these vegan @nasoya dumplings. We couldn’t help but snack all morning long — they’re the perfect bite-sized food to munch on during work!
Cook them up and enjoy ’em while they’re hot, or prepare ahead of time and pack along with our @cbdsuperfood dipping sauce for a treat to enjoy later on!
They’re filling, nutritious, and downright delicious, so your body will thank you! Click on the link in our bio for the recipe, and head to your local @wholefoods to grab a pack of @nasoyadumplings for your own home!
CBD Superfood Vegan Dumplings and Teriyaki Dipping Sauce Recipe
- 1 package of Nasoya Veggie Dumplings
- 3 tbsp canola oil
- 3 tbsp teriyaki sauce
- 1 tbsp CBD Superfood Coconut Oil
- 1 tsp rice vinegar
- 1 tsp sriracha
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- green onions
- In a saucepan, add 3 tbsp of canola oil. Pan fry dumplings until they are brown on both sides.
- Add 1/4 cup of water to the pan, and cover. Let cook for 2–3 minutes until the water has all dissolved.
- Remove dumplings from heat and set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine teriyaki sauce, CBD Superfood Coconut Oil, rice vinegar, sriracha, and sesame oil and stir well.
- Dip your dumplings in the sauce, and enjoy!