Our mantra this #mantramonday is to find moments of fun during your week!
When we fall into the rhythm of our weekly routine, we often become absorbed in the demands of work and loved ones. It is important to balance these obligations with a few experiences of fun to help us feel fulfilled and relaxed.
These joyful moments don’t have to be involved. On an extra busy week, we might not have the opportunity to spend time with loved ones after work. Instead, spicing up our favorite comfort foods with some extra pizzazz can be a good way to incorporate a little levity into your week!
We’ve loaded up our Annie’s Vegan Mac and Cheese with broccoli, tomato, red onion, and CBD Superfood Coconut Oil for extra flavor. Take a half hour to set aside your responsibilities and enjoy preparing this easy and nourishing dinner!
Let us know in the comments how you find moments of fun during your busiest weeks!
CBD Superfood x Annie’s Homegrown Loaded Mac and Cheese Recipe
- 1 package Annie’s Homegrown Vegan Mac and Cheese
- 1 small head of broccoli
- 1 tomato
- 1/4 c. red onion
- 1 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp ground mustard seed
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 2 tbsp CBD Superfood Coconut Oil
- Cut broccoli into small pieces.
- In a steamer, steam broccoli until it is soft but still slightly firm.
- Chop tomato into small chunks, and finely chop red onion.
- Prepare Annie’s Homegrown Vegan Mac and Cheese according to directions on packaging.
- When sauce is prepared, remove from heat and add spices and CBD Superfood Coconut Oil.
- Add noodles and veggies and stir until well mixed. Enjoy!